Polly! Member Showcase - Leanne Oxley

10:14

Today on the blog we have a Polly! showcase of member Leanne. She created this terrific project life layout using the Polly! Scrap Project life kit from September

Leanne says:
I received my Polly! Scrap Kit and couldn't wait to start.  I just love the colour palette of the cards, and for the first time, I decided to print all of my photos in black and white so that they wouldn't detract from the cards. Unfortunately, my printer was playing up and the photos were printed with a reddish tinge. At first I was going to not use them, but I didn't like to waste them. In the end, I think they matched the palette really well.


We had lots going on this month with Father's Day, doing up the front yard to make room for our new caravan, pirate fun day, lots of new parks to visit and a full week of being sick with tonsillitis. And I am surprised that I haven't used any inserts or interactive cards this month! Quite impressive for me. Maybe it means I am just loosing that PL 'beginner' habit of printing every photo and having to include them all :)



Thanks so much Leanne, we LOVE what you've done with your Polly! kit.

If you would like to be showcased on the Polly! blog, drop me an email at pollyscrap@gmail.com and link me up with your creations.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive