Sue Ko - Our November Project Life Guest Designer!

19:19

We welcome our terrific November Project Life Guest Designer, Sue Ko from The Making Table to the Polly! blog today.

Hi there, my name is Sue and I’m here today to share a Project Life spread I created with the Polly! November PL kit.

What I really loved about this kit was the colours. Soft and beautiful colours easily adaptable to work well with my photos.

The photos I was working with this time are not all from the one event, so the colours and lighting are varied. The 3x4 Dear Lizzy PL cards were perfect for pulling my photos together.

Here’s a look at my layout. 

This layout focuses on photos and journalling which means with such a generous kit, I will easily be able to create 2 spreads (or more) and some greeting cards with the lovely Pink Paislee patterned papers.

I used mainly the Dear Lizzy project life cards. I love the colours in the title card and the way it picks up the yellows, greens and blues in the photos I was scrapping. The purple card was also great because every photo on the LHS was taken with our purple couch in the background. At six months, Isaac and I spent A LOT of time on that couch!

I love the watercolour tags as well — I trimmed both of the tags to fit onto the 3x4 filler cards. I left them both white as I liked how the white contrasted with the dark coloured filler cards.

Here I added some washi to adhere the tag to the journalling card. The colours remind me of a hawaiian shirt so it suited our beach theme.

How super cute is this little crocodile paper clip? I used this on the beach photo (even though I am sure there were no crocodiles in the water).

I have used one of my Christmas 2013 Overlays for this photo. At around this age, and also being our first child, I would snap photos of Isaac at random because i thought he looked cute! We’ve all done that right? This also means that when I scrap the photos, I do not journal, otherwise every photo would be captioned with some variation of “so cute!” But I think the word “love” says it all. 

I still have a whole host of embellishments, Heidi Swapp stickers, filler cards and 6”x6” patterned paper left over! There may still be a few of Polly’s November PL few kits left. Here is the link to a photo of the entire kit

Otherwise, the December PL kit is due for release on Sunday 15 December at 8pm Australian EST so keep you eyes peeled on the Polly! website!

You can find more of Sue's fabulous work on her blog, The Making Table or facebook page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive