Scrapbooking layout using Pink Fresh by Chantelle

10:53

Hello to you all.  Today I'm sharing this page that I created using Pink Fresh Studio products from the shop!!  I love this collection and bought the whole pack of 12x12 papers as well as some of the embellishments. 
I've used a few other bits from previous kits and my stash ☺

 Here are a few close-up's:
 I love making my own embellishments using pattern paper, so it co-ordinates nicely with the page I'm making.  I've made a paper feather arrow using the feather die-cut. 
The feather die-cut also comes with a matching stamp set; I've used that here with the blue ink.  I've also made my own flairs using a 1" circle punch, pattern paper and the clear flair stickers - so easy and fun to do ☺

Scrappy Canary is coming up to it's 1st birthday - there's lots happening in the store, so be sure to check it out ☺
Thanks for popping in ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive